Let’s face it: Beautiful eyebrows are in the spotlight. From Youtube and Instagram to the beauty aisle of your local drugstore, it seems as though everyone is looking for secrets to getting the kind of eyebrows that elevate a person’s look.
Unless you’ve been genetically blessed with flawless eyebrows, it will be difficult to continually groom your brows or use expensive makeup to get the exact look you want. It adds considerable time to your daily routine – not to mention the results of all your hard work can disappear as soon as you work up a sweat!
If the above paragraph feels all-too-real for you, you could be a good candidate for microblading treatments. This treatment uses semi-permanent tattoo pigment to create eyebrows that can last for up to three years. The treatment itself is quick, straightforward, and will have you looking like you’re the Instagram queen of eyebrows.
Want to see a few more benefits of microblading? Take a look:
- You don’t have to worry about spending time in the morning working on your eyebrows – so enjoy that extra time sleeping or enjoying your morning coffee!
- Your eyebrows won’t smudge or disappear when you work up a sweat, so you’ll always look flawless at the gym, pool or beach.
- The treatment session itself takes up to two hours, so you won’t have to take a significant amount of time off from work or play to have microblading performed.
- The procedure is tailored to the specific eyebrow shape you want, as well as what works best for your face.
- Microblading results can last for one to three years, meaning you’ll be able to make the most of your gorgeous new eyebrows.
- The procedure is safe, and the tattoo pigment doesn’t disappear; it just loses saturation over the one to three years.
Want to learn more about microblading and its benefits? Schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Craig at Accent Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Tupelo, MS today. (662) 377-6290