Mark H. Craig, MD
I would like to introduce myself and explain my philosophy with regard to my practice. I am Dr. Mark H. Craig. I have been practicing plastic surgery in Tupelo, MS since 1997. I am a board-certified plastic surgeon and a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. I have previously served on the Board of Directors of South Eastern Plastic Surgery.
My practice includes not only cosmetic surgery and non-invasive cosmetic procedures but also reconstructive and hand surgeries. In addition, I truly believe that skin care is a very important part of maintaining one’s appearance. It is for this reason that we have a full range of skin care products and services administered by trained staff which I personally medically supervise. You will find a portion of this website is dedicated to skin care. Please take the time to learn what we have to offer.
While cosmetic surgery is an exciting and rewarding experience which can provide very positive changes in your life, it is not something to be taken lightly. Even though I do surgery every day, it never becomes routine to me. Every patient is an individual having different needs and desires. In my practice, I always evaluate each patient individually and assess their personal situation to be sure that we provide the best possible care and are able to achieve the best possible results.
You will find that my staff is a very important part of the service we offer you. They were chosen by me and are well trained with respect to their duties. I believe they offer the perfect combination of compassion and professionalism.
I hope this web site will help you become more familiar with all of the options that are available to you. Please know that our door is always open, and someone is always willing to talk with you regarding the procedures and products we offer. Do not ever hesitate to call or email.
More information on Dr. Craig’s education, professional affiliations and honors are available below.
- Medical Advisory Board, Obagi
- Medical Advisory Board, Allergan, Inc.
- Inmode Key Opinion Leader, Speaker, Trainer
- South Natchez Adams High School, Natchez, MS, Valedictorian, 1982.
- University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi, Bachelor of Arts in Physics, Cum Laude, 1986.
- University of Mississippi Medical School, Jackson, Mississippi, 1990.
Postgraduate Training University of Mississippi, General Surgery.
- Internship, 1990-1991.
- Resident, 1991 – 1994.
- Chief Resident, 1994 – 1995.
- Medical College of Georgia, Plastic Surgery Fellowship, 1995-1997.
- South Eastern Society of Plastic Surgery, Board of Directors, 2006 – 2010
- North Mississippi Medical Society, President, 2000.
- North Mississippi Medical Society, Executive Committee, 1999 – 2001.
North Mississippi Medical Center
- Chief of Staff, North Mississippi Medical Center, 2015
- Chairman-Elect, North Mississippi Medical Center, 2013-2014
- Chief of Surgery, North Mississippi Medical Center, 2008-2013
- Chairman-Elect, Department of Surgery, 2007
- Medical Executive Committee, North Mississippi Medical Center 2008-2015
- Credentials Committee North Mississippi Medical Center, 2014-2019
- Chairman, North Mississippi Medical Center Credentials Committee, 2019
- Board of Directors, North Mississippi Medical Center, 2011-Present
- Section Chief Plastic Surgery Division
- Director, Wound Care Center, 2004 – 2007
- Member, Tupelo United Methodist Church
- Administrative Council, Tupelo United Methodist Church
- Board of Directors, North MS Boys and Girls Club
- Community Board, BancorpSouth
- Board of Directors, Shockwave Aquatics
- Board of Review and Volunteer, Boy Scout Troop 12